PAYMENT & RECEIPTS
- We accept payment by cash, Visa, and MasterCard, and Visa-Debit (VisaDebit will work for in-studio purchases only, auto-pay membership isn’t possible, unfortunately). We do not accept Interac as a form of payment. There is an ATM at the gas station next door and a TD Bank on the corner of Jane and Bloor.
- HST is added to all services/products
- Receipts will be issued via email, and invoices created upon request. Please inform the teacher/desk staff at the time of purchase if a printed receipt is required.
CLASSES, WORKSHOPS, PRE-REGISTERED SERIES & MEMBERSHIPS
- All Classes, Workshops, Preregistered Series, and Memberships sales final (non-refundable, non-sharable and non-transferable).
- Regular Class Cards include 5, 10, and 50 and never expire
- Promotional on sale passes come with an expiry date (i.e. the 15 Class Summer Pass special pass promotion or the Anniversary 50 Class Family Pass)
- Instances where a student has unused classes remaining on their account and can no longer use them (due to medical reasons or if you’ve relocated)
- you may request that the classes may be transferred to another Moksha Studio (we cannot guarantee that the new studio will accept the classes)
- you may gift them to a loved one
- classes transferred here under these exceptions will come with expiry dates
Gift Cards may not be redeemed for cash or refunded. All returned items that were purchased using a Gift Certificate will be refunded Account Credit to be used for future purchases at MYBW.
Unused retail items with all tags and in original packaging may be exchanged for another size/color of equal value or for Account Credit. If there is a manufactural product defect please let us know and we will reach out to the manufacturer on your behalf and secure a replacement.
PRIVATE & GROUP CLASSES
Privates & Group classes can be booked online or in studio, and paid for in advance or at the time. Cancellations must take place 24 hours in advance or the full amount will be charged. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation of this policy.
- Pre-registration is suggested for workshops to secure your spot
- Pre-registration is appreciated as the teacher/facilitator may cancel their event if the minimum participant attendance list hasn’t been met
- An unpaid registration risks being removed from the workshop if it becomes full
- Cancellation requests must be received in via email a minimum of 48 hours in advance of the workshop to receive Account Credit
- No return will be offered if you do not cancel the minimum 48 hours prior to the beginning of the workshop
- Late arrivals will not be permitted to enter workshops more than 15 minutes after the beginning of the workshop. No refunds will be given for late arrivals who miss their workshop
- Pre-registration is suggested for all series to secure your spot
- All students must pay for the whole series; we do not pro-rate
- An unpaid registration risks being removed from the workshop if it becomes full.
- Cancellation requests must be received in via email a minimum of 48 hours in advance of the series to receive Account Credit; we do not return funds in cash or credit card.
- Late arrivals will not be permitted after the instructor enters the room