- We accept payment by cash, Visa, and MasterCard, and Visa-Debit .
- We do not accept Interac as a method of payment and apologise for the inconvenience.
- There is an ATM at the gas station next door and a TD Bank on the corner of Jane and Bloor.
- HST is added to all services/products/sales/promotions/everything
- Receipts will be issued via email, and invoices may be issued upon request. Please inform the teacher/desk staff at the time of purchase if a printed receipt is required, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Classes, Workshops, Pre-Registered Series and Memberships
- All sales final (non-refundable, on-sharable, non-transferable)
- Memberships are subject to specific contract agreement terms and are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. Please ensure that you are really excited and committed to your membership with us and that you have reviewed the agreement terms in full before signing.
- Classes sold at regular price never expire
- Classes sold on SALE will always have an expiry date (i.e. The 15 Class Summer Pass) and are non-refundable, non-extendable, non-exchangeable, non-shareable
- Exceptions If you have remaining classes on your account that are no longer usable…
- Due to medical reasons, you may request to transfer these classes to a friend
- Due to relocating you may request to transfer to another Moksha/Modo Yoga Studio
- For rare and exceptional cases, you may request to exchange your pass for Account Credit
- Classes transferred here under these exceptions come with firm expiration dates
Private & Group Classes
Privates & Group classes can be booked online or in-studio, and paid for in advance (if booking online) or at the time of the private/group class
- Payment must be made in one transaction, split by a maximum of two methods of payment
- Cancellation Notices must be received in via email a minimum of 48 hours in advance of the workshop to receive Account Credit or the full fee will be charged
- Pre-registration is strongly advised
- to secure your spot (spaces are limited)
- to ensure the workshop takes place as events are subject to being canceled due to low enrollment
- Cancellation Notices must be received in via email a minimum of 48 hours in advance of the workshop to receive Account Credit
- An unpaid registration in the workshop will be charged regardless of if you attend or not because your spot was held/someone else was potentially turned away
- Late arrivals will not be permitted to enter workshops and not be reimbursed as your spot was saved and someone else was potentially turned away
- Pre-registration is suggested for all series to secure your spot and
- All students must pay for the whole series; we do not pro-rate
- An unpaid registration risks being removed from the workshop if it becomes full.
- Cancellation requests must be received in via email a minimum of 48 hours in advance of the series to receive Account Credit; we do not return funds in cash or credit card.
- Late arrivals will not be permitted after the instructor enters the room, please arrive early to claim your spot