- Note that the studio is open 30 minutes before and after every class; we cannot guarantee that a teacher will be able to stay any later than 30 minutes (keep in mind for those who need to dry their hair etc.).
- Please take short showers, mindful of water consumption and each others time
- Please arrive at least 20 minutes early before your first class to so you can enjoy registering, paying, changing and choosing a spot before class begins
- If you’ve made a reservation you must claim it at least 10 minutes before class starts. At 10 minutes to, all reservations dissolve, the waitlist is consulted and any student who enters is considered a drop-in student.
THE NO-LATECOMERS POLICY
Students who arrive at the studio after the teacher has started the class are not permitted to take this class. You are welcome to hang out and read, enjoy a cup of tea, play one of our instruments (ukulele, violin, acoustic guitar or djembe), though we do not permit anyone to enter after the teacher begins. Why?
- Health and safety: the series is sequenced purposely to begin with opening movements and breathwork to prepare the body for more challenging asanas to come later in the class. Missing these poses could potentially cause strain/injury to a muscle group
- Quality of service offered to all students
- Disruption (depending on how busy the class a late entrance could be very disruptive if anyone was expected to shift their mat/props to accommodate late students)
- Respect and integrity: we vow to start and end class on time with respect to our students’ (often very busy) schedules
Please do not shoot the messenger if you arrive late for a class, workshop, series or event, and rest assured that you are not penalized for missing the class (no classes are be deducted from your pass). Note that workshops that are missed are not refunded so please plan to be here early (the studio opens 30 minutes before any class/event always).