THE MONTHLY MEMBERSHIP AUTO-RENEW
THE MONTHLY MEMBERSHIP AUTO-RENEW $115 / MONTH
This is your best bet if you’re doing it 2x a week or more!
3x a week = $9.58 a class or $3.83 a day
THE PERKS OF BEING A MEMBER
- Unlimited yoga!
- 38+ classes a week
- Open 365 days a year
- Free 30-Day Challenges
- Suspend 1x per year, up to 30 days
- Free ‘Live To Learn’ workshops
- Unlimited Guest Passes for loved ones (new to the studio)
- Traveler’s Pass for use at all Moksha/Modo studios worldwide
- Discounts on retail, private workshops, and preregistered series, and at all pop-up shops
- Community Partnership Deas (scroll down…)
- Intro Month students receive $10 Off (always) your monthly rate when you sign-up in your first month!
CONTRACT AGREEMENT TERMS
Please read mindfully…
- The Membership contract requires a 4-month minimum commitment
- This contract will not expire on its own. You must cancel in writing by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- An Early Cancellation Fee will apply if you cancel before you’ve met the minimum number of payments (4)
- To cancel we require a minimum of 30-days written notice in advance of final payment/month of service, ie.
- Email us your cancellation notice by May 1
- Your last payment will be June 1
- Your last day of unlimited yoga will be June 30
LET’S COMPARE SHALL WE?
- 5 Class Card $85 ($17/class)
- One-Month Unlimited Pass $160 (no-strings attached)
If our contract terms don’t suit your needs at the moment we offer a One-Month Unlimited pass for those who want to buy month to month, no strings attached.
THE FINE TUNING DETAILS
COMMUNITY PARTNERS OFFER MEMBERS SPECIAL DEALS
The exact details of your discount are communicated on your monthly receipt, and you can always check in with the front desk to give you the specifics. (Not receiving your e-receipts? Log in to your account > click ‘MY INFO’ > checkmark ‘Subscribe to Reminders and Notifications’.)
- Beauty Wax Room (organic waxing)
- Essence of Life Wellness (chiropractic care using the gentle ‘Network’ technique)
- Floral Fetish (floral delivery)
- Flow Hydrotherapy (1st session free, special price on follow-ups)
- Greg Pacek Photography (fine art photographer)
- Living Nature Store (facials and skin care products)
- Maison Apothecare (natural, aromatherapeutic personal care & household products)
- Maker Kids (robotics classes and camps for kids)
- Mipupico (pet shop)
- Ohana Wellness Clinic (massage therapy, acupuncture, naturopathy, special interest in prenatal/postpartum care)
- Peachtree Health Foods (health food and supplement shop)
- Raw Redemption (astrology + Reiki + discount on retail)
- The Fix + Co (cold pressed organic juices, salads, breakfasts and cleanses. 2 locations: Mimico + King St)
- The Realistic Holistic (nutrition and lifestyle plans that work for you and your real life)
- Village Juicery (cold pressed organic juicery in Bloor West Village)
To find out the specifics on how to redeem you’ll refer to your monthly e-receipt or give us a call/email and we’ll let you know.
THE TRAVELER’S PASS?
If you’re traveling to another city with a Moksha or Modo Yoga studio in town, stop by the front desk in advance so we can issue you a Traveler’s Pass and you can continue your practice at no extra charge(!)
WHAT ARE ‘ LIVE TO LEARN WORKSHOPS’?
We offer ‘Live To Learn’ Workshops several times a year. These workshops draw on something from the Moksha or Moksha Flow series. A few examples are: ‘The ABC’s of the Standing Series”, “The Crow Workshop; Learn to Fly'”, “A Users Guide to Pranayama: Ujayii, Kapalabhati and more” and ‘The Fundamentals of Flow: A Study’. These workshops are free for Monthly Members and Annual Members (or $20 for drop-in students).
WHAT’S A 30-DAY-CHALLENGE?
3x times a year our studio hosts a 30 Day Challenge; a pre-registered event where students challenge themselves to practice 30 times in 30 days and track their progress on a sticker board. We feature special events to enhance the experience such as a Live To Learn Workshop, Tea Talk in the zen den, group gatherings like ‘Walking Meditation in High Park’ or and an end-day challenge ‘Wrap Party Potluck + Prizes’ following a special silent candlelit practice. Costs: The 30-Day Challenger Pass = $120, and many studios charge Members additional fees to sign up though we include the challenges in our Membership Program.