The Monthly Membership Auto-Renew Program
Are you doing it 2x a week or more? If yes Monthly Membership is for you!
THE MONTHLY MEMBERSHIP AUTO-RENEW $115 / MONTH
- $3.83 / day
- 3 classes /week = $9.58 a class
- Unlimited yoga!
- Admission to all ‘Live To Learn’ workshops
- Free 30-Day Challenges
- Guest Passes for friends new to MYBW
- Traveler’s Pass for use at all Moksha/Modo studios worldwide
- Discounts for private workshops, retail and at pop-up shops
- Special deals with our Community Partners (scroll down for details)
- $60 Intro Month students receive $10 Off the membership rate! (indefinitely)
CONTRACT AGREEMENT TERMS
READ THESE CONTRACT TERMS MINDFULLY BEFORE SIGNING-UP:
- The Membership contract requires a 4-month minimum commitment and is auto-renewing thereafter
- Freeze your Membership 1x per 12 month period up to 30 days
- To cancel the contract: We require a minimum of 30-days written notice in advance of final payment
- ie. Email us your cancellation notice by June 1, your last payment will be July 1, your last day of unlimited yoga will be July 30
- This pass will not expire on its own. You must cancel in writing
- $100 Early Cancellation Fee should you cancel before the minimum 4-month time commitment is met
- HST additional
If these terms don’t suit your needs we offer a One-Month Unlimited for $160: 30 days of unlimited yoga… No Strings Attached! Buy This Pass
THE PERKS OF BEING A MEMBER
- Our Monthly Members receive special deals and discounts with these Community Partners
>>> not receiving your monthly e-receipts? Log in to your account, click ‘My Info’, checkmark ‘Subscribe to Reminders and Notifications‘.
THE TRAVELER’S PASS?
If you’re traveling to another city with a Moksha or Modo Yoga studio in town, stop by the front desk in advance so we can issue you a Traveler’s Pass and you can continue your practice at no extra charge(!)
WHAT ARE ‘ LIVE TO LEARN WORKSHOPS’?
We offer ‘Live To Learn’ Workshops several times a year. These workshops draw on something from the Moksha or Moksha Flow series. A few examples are: ‘The ABC’s of the Standing Series”, “The Crow Workshop; Learn to Fly'”, “A Users Guide to Pranayama: Ujayii, Kapalabhati and more” and ‘The Fundamentals of Flow: A Study’. These workshops are free for Monthly Members and Annual Members (or $20 for drop-in students).
WHAT’S A 30-DAY-CHALLENGE?
3x times a year our studio hosts a 30 Day Challenge; a pre-registered event where students challenge themselves to practice 30 times in 30 days and track their progress on a sticker board. We feature special events to enhance the experience such as a Live To Learn Workshop, Tea Talk in the zen den, group gatherings like ‘Walking Meditation in High Park’ or and an end-day challenge ‘Wrap Party Potluck + Prizes’ following a special silent candlelit practice. Costs: The 30-Day Challenger Pass = $120, and many studios charge Members additional fees to sign up though we include the challenges in our Membership Program.