BECOME A MEMBER
THE MONTHLY MEMBERSHIP AUTO-RENEW $115 / MONTH
This is your best bet if you’re doing it 2x a week or more! 3x a week = $9.58 a class or $3.83 a day!
THE PERKS OF BEING A MEMBER:
- Unlimited yoga!
- $0 Registration Fee
- 40+ classes a week
- Open 365 days a year
- Free 30-Day Challenges
- Put on Hold 1x per year, up to 30 days
- ‘Live To Learn’ workshops free for Members
- Unlimited Guest Passes (limited to guests brand new to MYBW)
- Traveler’s Pass to use at all 84 Moksha/Modo studios worldwide
- Discounts (retail, workshops, preregistered series, and pop-up shops)
- Community Partnership Deals (scroll down…)
- DEAL>>> If you’re currently in the $60 Intro Month trial and are practicing more than 5x a month, we recommend the Membership to best support your continued practice and will take an additional $10 Off per month as long as you’re a member ($105+tax always). You must sign up for the Membership during your intro to receive this special discount.
CONTRACT AGREEMENT TERMS
Please read mindfully. Many students tend to forget these agreement terms and are we do not want cancelling the membership to be a stressful for anyone, especially after months of positive experiences.
- The Monthly Membership Autorenew requires a 4-month minimum commitment
- This contract auto-renews on a monthly basis thereafter
- This contract will not expire on its own. You must cancel in writing by emailing email@example.com
- This is not a “4-month unlimited pass”
- Please think of your membership the way you think of renting an apartment. You sign a lease for a minimum commitment period and then shift to month-to-month after the minimum commitment has been met (except we’ll never raise your rent!)
- A $100 Early Cancellation Fee applies if you choose to cancel before you have met 4-payment minimum commitment
- To cancel we require at least 30-days written notice in advance of your final payment (60 days before your last day of unlimited service)
- For example… if you are charged on the 1st of the month
- Email us your cancellation notice before or on May 1
- Your last payment will be June 1
- Your last day of unlimited yoga will be June 30
LET’S COMPARE ?
- 5 Class Card $85 ($17/class)
- One-Month Unlimited Pass $160 (no commitment)
- Monthly Membership $115 = $3.83/day or $9.58/class at 3x a week
If our contract terms don’t suit your needs we get it – it is not for everyone! For those of you who prefer no strings attached we offer a One-Month Unlimited Pass
THE COOLEST PART OF BEING A MEMBER….
COMMUNITY PARTNERS OFFER MEMBERS SPECIAL DEALS
The exact details of your discount are updated and communicated on your monthly e-receipt and/or you can always check in with the front desk to give you the specifics. (Not receiving your e-receipts? Log in to your account > click ‘MY INFO’ > checkmark ‘Subscribe to Reminders and Notifications’.)
- Beauty Wax Room (organic waxing)
- Essence of Life Wellness (chiropractic care using the gentle ‘Network’ technique)
- Floral Fetish (floral delivery)
- Flow Hydrotherapy (1st session free, special price on follow-ups)
- Greg Pacek Photography (fine art photographer)
- Living Nature Store (facials and skin care products)
- Maison Apothecare (natural, aromatherapeutic personal care & household products)
- Maker Kids (robotics classes and camps for kids)
- Mipupico (pet shop)
- Ohana Wellness Clinic (massage therapy, acupuncture, naturopathy, special interest in prenatal/postpartum care)
- Peachtree Health Foods (health food and supplement shop)
- Raw Redemption (astrology + Reiki + discount on retail)
- Stephanie Sansen (Reiki treatments)
- The Fix + Co (cold pressed organic juices, salads, breakfasts and cleanses. 2 locations: Mimico + King St)
- The Realistic Holistic (nutrition and lifestyle plans that work for you and your real life)
- Village Juicery (cold pressed organic juicery in Bloor West Village)
To find out the specifics on how to redeem you’ll refer to your monthly e-receipt or give us a call/email and we’ll let you know.
THE TRAVELER’S PASS?
If you’re traveling to another city with a Moksha or Modo Yoga studio in town, stop by the front desk in advance so we can issue you a Traveler’s Pass and you can continue your practice at no extra charge(!)
‘LIVE TO LEARN’ WORKSHOPS’?
We offer ‘Live To Learn’ Workshops several times a year. These workshops draw on something from the Moksha or Moksha Flow series. A few examples are: ‘The ABC’s of the Standing Series”, “The Crow Workshop; Learn to Fly'”, “A Users Guide to Pranayama: Ujayii, Kapalabhati and more” and ‘The Fundamentals of Flow: A Study’. These workshops are free for Monthly Members and Annual Members (or $20 for drop-in students).
3x times a year our studio hosts a 30 Day Challenge; a pre-registered event where students challenge themselves to practice 30 times in 30 days and track their progress on a sticker board. We feature special events to enhance the experience such as a Live To Learn Workshop, Tea Talk in the zen den, group gatherings like ‘Walking Meditation in High Park’ or and an end-day challenge ‘Wrap Party Potluck + Prizes’ following a special silent candlelit practice. Costs: The 30-Day Challenger Pass = $120, and many studios charge Members additional fees to sign up though we include the challenges in our Membership Program.