Membership Services & Resources
Members are eligible to place their pass on hold for up to 30 days 1x per 12 month period. E-mail reception 10 business days in advance to freeze your membership.
All Members who wish to terminate their contract are required to give a minimum of 30 days written notice in advance of your final payment. Email reception to cancel your Membership and Meg (studio manager) will get back to you with the date of your last payment and the date of your final day of yoga.
MEMBER’S GUEST PASSES
Let reception know that you’re a Member and introduce your guest (guest must be new to MYBW to be eligible). (Want to be extra prepared? Have your guest fill our a Paperless Waiver in advance!)
THE TRAVELER’S PASS
Pick up your Traveler’s Pass at the front desk and practice for free at any Moksha/Modo Yoga studio in the world (79 studios and counting…)
30 DAY CHALLENGES
Registration fees are waived for Members. To register for a challenge all you have to do is check in with Reception, and get your name on the sticker board, sign up at the front desk, call or email us.
COMMUNITY PARTNERSHIP DEALS
Ask Reception or check your monthly receipt for exact percentages/special deals you get with our partners:
- Aspire Health (massage therapy, nutrition + acupuncture)
- Maison Apothecare (natural, aromatherapeutic personal care & household products)
- Peachtree Health Foods (health food and supplement shop)
- Mipupico (pet shop)
- Living Nature (facials and skin care products)
- Beauty Wax Room (organic waxing)
- Floral Fetish (floral delivery)
- Greg Pacek Photography (fine art photographer)
- Maker Kids (robotics classes and camps for kids)
- Raw Redemption (astrology + Reiki)
- Essence of Life Wellness (chiropractic care using the gentle ‘Network’ technique)
- Monica Black Colon Hydrotherapy (1st session free, discount on follow-ups)
- Stephanie Sansen Nutrition + Reiki (deal depends on season, please inquire)
- The Fix + Co (cold pressed organic juices, salads, breakfasts and cleanses. 2 locations: Mimico + King St)
- Village Juicery (cold pressed organic juicery in Bloor West Village)
>>> Not receiving your e-receipts? Log in to your account, click ‘MY INFO’ -> checkmark ‘subscribe to reminders and notifications’
COPY OF THE MEMBERSHIP AGREEMENT CONTRACT:
The Membership contract is electronic and agreed to by each new member upon sign-up, and emailed to you upon sign-up. If you haven’t ‘accepted the terms and conditions for your membership, log in to your account on a computer and the contract will automatically pop-up for review and acceptance.