Use this page as a resource to get the most out of your investment and community.
TO CANCEL YOUR CONTRACT
All Members who wish to terminate their contract are required to give a minimum of 30-days written notice in advance of your final payment/month of service. Please note, contracts do not expire automatically. E-mail Reception to cancel your Membership and we will get back to you with the date of your last payment and the date of your final day of unlimited yoga.
Members are eligible to place their pass on hold 1x per 12-month period, up to 30 days. E-mail Reception 10 business days in advance to freeze your membership and we will reply
Members are welcome to unlimited guest passes (guests new to MYBW. Please ask your guest to fill out our Paperless Waiver in advance of their visit for a silky smooth sign-in experience.
THE TRAVELER’S PASS
Pick up your Traveler’s Pass at the front desk and practice for free at any Moksha/Modo Yoga studio worldwide (81 studios and counting…). You may take up to 5x Traveler’s Passes per Year, up to 30 days each.
Registration fees are waived for Members. To register for a challenge all you have to do is let Reception know and we will put your name up on the sticker board. Let us know next time you’re in studio, call or email us.
LIVE TO LEARN WORKSHOPS
We offer ‘Live To Learn Workshops’ with topics ranging from Moksha Standing Series 101 to The Fundamentals of Flow to A User’s Guide to Pranayama, etc. These workshops will relate to the Moksha or Moksha Flow Sequence and build on the skillset that you use on a regular basis in your practice. Free for Members (reg $20).
COMMUNITY PARTNER’S DEALS
The exact details of your discount are communicated on your monthly receipt, and you can always check in with the front desk to give you the specifics. (Not receiving your e-receipts? Log in to your account > click ‘MY INFO’ > checkmark ‘Subscribe to Reminders and Notifications’.)
- Beauty Wax Room (organic waxing)
- Essence of Life Wellness (chiropractic care using the gentle ‘Network’ technique)
- Floral Fetish (floral delivery)
- Flow Hydrotherapy (1st session free, special price on follow-ups)
- Greg Pacek Photography (fine art photographer)
- Living Nature Store (facials and skin care products)
- Maison Apothecare (natural, aromatherapeutic personal care & household products)
- Maker Kids (robotics classes and camps for kids)
- Mipupico (pet shop)
- Ohana Wellness Clinic (massage therapy, acupuncture, naturopathy, special interest in prenatal/postpartum care)
- Peachtree Health Foods (health food and supplement shop)
- Raw Redemption (astrology + Reiki + discount on retail)
- The Fix + Co (cold pressed organic juices, salads, breakfasts and cleanses. 2 locations: Mimico + King St)
- The Realistic Holistic (nutrition and lifestyle plans that work for you and your real life)
- Village Juicery (cold pressed organic juicery in Bloor West Village)
RETAIL, POP-UP SHOPS & WORKSHOPS
You receive 10% off our regularly priced items in the retail boutique and a special Members discount at our Pop-Up Shop Fundraisers, Workshops and Special Events.
The Membership contract is sent electronically and agreed to by each new Member upon sign-up. If you haven’t ‘accepted the terms and conditions of your Membership, Log In to your Account on a computer and the contract will automatically pop-up for review and acceptance. Here’s an example of our regular $115/month ‘Monthly Membership’ contract: