The Perks of Being A Member
HOW TO CANCEL YOUR CONTRACT
All Members who wish to terminate their contract are required to provide a minimum of 30-days written notice in advance of your final payment
- This is 60 days in advance of your final day of unlimited practice
- Contracts do not expire automatically
- Your membership rate will continue indefinitely (we will never adjust it)
- If you cancel the contract and decide to sign up again at a later date you will be starting a fresh contract at the regular contract rate
- Cancellation notices will not be applied retroactively and fees will not be prorated
- E-mail Reception to Cancel and we will get back to you with an acknowledgment that your cancellation has been received and Meg will reply within a 3-5 of business days confirming your final payment and date of your last day of unlimited yoga.
- For example, if you’re charged on the 5th of every month and you let us know on June 5 that you wish to cancel the contract, your final payment will be scheduled for July 5 and your last day of unlimited practice will be August 4.
HOW TO SUSPEND
Members are eligible to place their pass on hold 1x per 12-month period, up to 30 days. E-mail Reception 10 business days in advance to freeze your membership and we will reply
If you are experiencing a medical reason and are unable to physically practice please E-mail Meg. We are here a heart-based business of healing and want to want to support you.
HOW TO BRING A GUEST
Members are welcome to unlimited guest passes (guests new to MYBW. Please ask your guest to fill out our Paperless Waiver in advance of their visit for a silky smooth sign-in experience.
HOW TO UPDATE YOUR BILLING INFORMATION
To change your billing info please log in to your account before your autopay date and note that if after 7x daily attempts at charging your credit card is not successful there is an automatic $20 Fee and membership is automatically suspended.
HITTING THE ROAD? DON’T FORGET YOUR TRAVELER’S PASS
Pick up your Traveler’s Pass at the front desk and practice for free at any Moksha/Modo Yoga studio worldwide (81 studios and counting…). You may take up to 5x Traveler’s Passes per Year, up to 30 days each.
WANT TO REIGNITE YOUR PRACTICE? TAKE A 30-DAY CHALLENGES
Registration fees are waived for Members. To register for a challenge all you have to do is let Reception know and we will put your name up on the sticker board. Let us know next time you’re in studio, call or email us.
WHAT ARE ‘LIVE TO LEARN WORKSHOPS’?
We offer ‘Live To Learn Workshops’ with topics ranging from Moksha Standing Series 101 to The Fundamentals of Flow to A User’s Guide to Pranayama, etc. These workshops will relate to the Moksha or Moksha Flow Sequence and build on the skillset that you use on a regular basis in your practice. Free for Members (reg $20).
COMMUNITY PARTNERSHIP DEALS
The exact details of your discount are communicated on your monthly receipt, and you can always check in with the front desk to give you the specifics. (Not receiving your e-receipts? Log in to your account > click ‘MY INFO’ > checkmark ‘Subscribe to Reminders and Notifications’.)
- Essence of Life Wellness (chiropractic care using the gentle ‘Network’ technique)
- Floral Fetish (floral delivery)
- Flow Hydrotherapy (1st session free, special price on follow-ups)
- Greg Pacek Photography (fine art photographer)
- Living Nature Store (facials and skin care products)
- Maison Apothecare (natural, aromatherapeutic personal care & household products)
- Maker Kids (robotics classes and camps for kids)
- Mipupico (pet shop)
- Ohana Wellness Clinic (massage therapy, acupuncture, naturopathy, special interest in prenatal/postpartum care)
- Peachtree Health Foods (health food and supplement shop)
- Raw Redemption (astrology + Reiki + discount on retail)
- Stephanie Sansen Nutrition (Reiki, meet Stephanie at our Saturday 3:30pm Yin + Reiki class)
- The Fix + Co (cold pressed organic juices, salads, breakfasts and cleanses. 2 locations: Mimico + King St)
- The Realistic Holistic (nutrition and lifestyle plans that work for you and your real life)
- Village Juicery (cold pressed organic juicery in Bloor West Village)
You receive 10% off our regularly priced items in the retail boutique and a special Members discount at our Pop-Up Shop Fundraisers, Workshops and Special Events.
The Membership contract is sent electronically and agreed to by each new Member upon sign-up. If you haven’t ‘accepted the terms and conditions of your Membership, Log In to your Account on a computer and the contract will automatically pop-up for review and acceptance. Here’s an example of our regular $115/month ‘Monthly Membership’ contract: