Moksha Photoshoot w/ Music – FREE CLASS!
Join us for a free reduced heat class so we can collect some images to use this year in-studio and on social media. This class will be guided by Don, hands-on adjusted by Meg and some other MYBW teachers (tba) will pop up to teach a couple of poses.
The feedback from last years participated was that this was surprisingly challenging to ground your focus and maintain your meditation as the click of the camera fluttered around you or hovered nearby; others expressed their gratitude for the opportunity to work directly with their discomfort/aversion to being photographed which can bring up so much self-consciousness.
– please wear neutral colors only (avoid bright colors)
– stick to solids (vs. patterns which draw too much attention)
– avoid shirts with text (ie. ‘I’m just here for the savasana’)
– discreet logos only (ie. Lululemon, Nike check mark etc.)
– avoid cotton fabric (sweat marks will jump out in photos)
– use glass jars only (no water bottles please)
– if you wear women’s clothing while practicing please layer a shirt over the bra
30 spots available. Pre-registration is Advised. We will serve snacks and beverages in the Zen Den after the shoot.
Thank you in advance!