Yin is a therapeutic practice where the focus is to stretch deep down in the joints and connective tissues; yin privileges the breath and utilizes silence. Postures are held 5-10 minutes to find stillness in the depth of your stretch. Props are used to aid in opening up the meridian lines of the body and stretching the connective tissue.
With longer holds the teacher has more time to offer one-on-one personalized modification; the slower pace allows the body to drift into a meditative state and ease your way into a blissful savasana. Yin is the perfect balance to the busyness of day-to-day living.
– runners, iron-man competitors, marathon, triathloners, weight lifters
– anyone healing from an injury or illness
– those who use laptops, desktops, and cell phones
– those who have human bodies
*TUESDAYS at 8pm YIN WITH LIVE PIANO featuring Zeena Zaiyouna on piano
* SATURDAY at 3:30pm YIN & REIKI Reiki is gentle hands-on energy healing technique to balance physical, mental and emotional wellness, with Reiki practitioner Stephanie Sansen