The Monthly Membership Auto-Renew
If you’re doing it 2x a week or more….
The Monthly Membership Auto-Renew is the BEST OPTION!
THE MONTHLY MEMBERSHIP AUTO-RENEW CONTRACT $115 / MONTH = $3.83 / DAY!
- 3x / week = $9.58 a class
- $60 First Month Unlimited students receive $10 Off the membership (forever)
- Membership Perks include:
- Unlimited Yoga!!
- FREE Live To Learn Workshop Series
- FREE 30 Day Challenges
- 10% off retail
- Discounts on Private Workshops + Retreats + at Pop-Up Shops
- Special Pricing with our Community Partnerships
- Guest Passes for friends and family new to MYBW
- Access to the Traveler’s Pass to use at Moksha/Modo studios worldwide
- Sign-Up Special: 1 complimentary colon hydrotherapy treatment with Monica Black ($80 value – pick up gift certificate at reception)
- Scroll down for more info on each type of perk
CONTRACT AGREEMENT TERMS
READ THESE TERMS MINDFULLY BEFORE SIGNING UP FOR MEMBERSHIP:
- The contract is in force for a minimum 4 months with AUTOMATIC RENEWAL for subsequent months
- TO CANCEL: We require a minimum of 30 days written notice in advance of final payment
- This pass does not expire on its own- you must cancel it in accordance with contract terms
- To cancel within the 4 month minimum time commitment a $100 Cancellation Fee is charged
- You may freeze your Membership 1x per 12 month period for up to 30 days
- To FREEZE or CANCEL >>> e-mail Reception
- Membership fees are subject to HST
- If these terms do not suit your needs, you’re welcome to purchase a One-Month Unlimited Pass for $160 >>> No Strings Attached
THE PERKS OF BEING A MEMBER
OUR MEMBERSHIP PERK PARTNERS OFFER MONTHLY MEMBERS SPECIAL DEALS AND DISCOUNTS!
- Aspire Health (psychotherapy, massage and nutrition)
- Flow-Active (activewear apparel)
- Maison Apothecare (natural, aromatherapeutic personal care & household products)
- Peachtree Health Foods
- Mipupico (pet shop)
- Living Nature (facials and skin care products)
- Beauty Wax Room (organic waxing)
- Floral Fetish (floral delivery)
- Greg Pacek Photography (fine art photographer)
- Maker Kids (robotics classes and camps for kids)
- Raw Redemption (astrology + Reiki)
- Essence of Life Wellness (chiropractic care using the gentle ‘Network’ technique)
- Monica Black Colon Hydrotherapy (1st session free, discount on follow-ups)
- Stephanie Sansen Nutrition + Reikie (deal changes month to month, inquire for details)
- The Fix + Co (cold pressed organic juices, salads, breakfasts, cleanses developed in west Toronto by holistic nutritionist – two locations: Mimico + King St)
- Village Juicery (cold pressed organic juicery in Bloor West Village created by holistic nutritionist team, designed in Toronto and Made with Love).
- Specifics and redeeming details are communicated on your monthly receipt
Want to be a Community Partner? Apply Here
WHAT’S THE TRAVELER’S PASS?
If you’re traveling to another city with a Moksha or Modo Yoga studio in town, let us know in advance so we can give you a Traveler’s Pass to present to their studio and you can continue your practice at no extra charge! (This is a physical pass you must pick up in advance).
WHAT’S THE LIVE TO LEARN WORKSHOP SERIES?
We offer ‘Live To Learn’ Workshops several times a year to pair with the challenges. These workshops draw on something from the Moksha or Moksha Flow series. A few examples are: ‘The Moksha Standing Series Debunked’, ‘The Crow Workshop; Learn to Fly’,’The Floor Series In Depth’ and ‘Fundamentals of Flow: A Study’. These workshops cost $20 and are free for Monthly Members and Annual Members.
WHAT’S A 30-DAY-CHALLENGE?
3x times a year our studio hosts a 30 Day Challenge; a pre-registered event where students challenge themselves to practice 30 times in 30 days and track their progress on a sticker board. We feature special events to enhance the experience such as a Live To Learn Workshop, Tea Talk in the zen den, group gatherings like ‘Walking Meditation in High Park’ or and an end-day challenge ‘Wrap Party Potluck + Prizes’ following a special silent candlelit practice. Costs: The 30 DayChallenger Pass = $120, and many studios charge Members additional fees to sign up though we include the challenges in our Membership Program.
TELL ME ABOUT GUEST PASSES…
We are committed to fostering community and want to gift our Monthly Members with yoga dates with friends and family; please inquire with the front desk about picking up guest passes for friends and family new to MYBW.
Call the studio (416-766-9642) , ask our Yoga Advisor or email Reception.