Are you doing it 2x a week or more? If yes The Monthly Membership Auto-Renew is for you!
THE MONTHLY MEMBERSHIP AUTO-RENEW $115 / MONTH
- $3.83 / day
- 3 classes /week = $9.58 a class
- $60 First Month Unlimited students receive $10 Off the membership rate!
- Unlimited yoga!
- Live To Learn workshop series
- 30 Day Challenges
- 10% off workshops, retreats and retail
- Special deals at our Pop-Up Shop fundraisers
- Discounts with Community Partners (scroll down for complete list of Membership Perks)
- Guest passes for friends & family new to the studio
- Access to the Traveler’s Pass to use at Moksha/Modo studios worldwide
- Freeze your Membership 1x per 12 month period for up to 30 days (to Freeze email Reception)
- Sign-Up Special: 1 complimentary colon hydrotherapy treatment with Monica Black ($80 value – pick up gift certificate in-studio)
CONTRACT AGREEMENT TERMS
READ THESE CONTRACT TERMS MINDFULLY BEFORE SIGNING-UP:
- The contract is in force for a minimum 4 months with automatic renewal for subsequent months
- This pass does not expire on its own. You must cancel it in in writing in advance
- TO CANCEL: We require a minimum of 30 days written notice in advance of final payment.
- To terminate contract before the minimum time commitment has passed results in a $100 Early Cancellation Fee
- HST Additional
If these terms don’t suit your needs, we offer a One-Month Unlimited for $160 … No Strings Attached!
OUR MEMBERSHIP PERK PARTNERS OFFER MEMBERS SPECIAL DEALS:
- Aspire Health (naturopathic medicine + more)
- Maison Apothecare (natural, aromatherapeutic personal care & household products)
- Peachtree Health Foods (health food and supplement shop)
- Mipupico (pet shop)
- Living Nature (facials and skin care products)
- Beauty Wax Room (organic waxing)
- Floral Fetish (floral delivery)
- Greg Pacek Photography (fine art photographer)
- Maker Kids (robotics classes and camps for kids)
- Raw Redemption (astrology + Reiki)
- Essence of Life Wellness (chiropractic care using the gentle ‘Network’ technique)
- Monica Black Colon Hydrotherapy (1st session free, discount on follow-ups)
- Stephanie Sansen Nutrition + Reikie (deal depends on season, please inquire)
- The Fix + Co (cold pressed organic juices, salads, breakfasts, cleanses developed in west Toronto by holistic nutritionist – two locations: Mimico + King St)
- Village Juicery (cold pressed organic juicery in Bloor West Village created by holistic nutritionist team, designed in Toronto and Made with Love).
- Specifics and redeeming details are communicated on your monthly receipt OR check with Reception
THE TRAVELER’S PASS?
WHAT’S THE LIVE TO LEARN WORKSHOP SERIES?
We offer ‘Live To Learn’ Workshops several times a year to pair with the challenges. These workshops draw on something from the Moksha or Moksha Flow series. A few examples are: ‘The Moksha Standing Series Debunked’, ‘The Crow Workshop; Learn to Fly’,’The Floor Series In Depth’ and ‘Fundamentals of Flow: A Study’. These workshops cost $20 and are free for Monthly Members and Annual Members.
WHAT’S A 30-DAY-CHALLENGE?
3x times a year our studio hosts a 30 Day Challenge; a pre-registered event where students challenge themselves to practice 30 times in 30 days and track their progress on a sticker board. We feature special events to enhance the experience such as a Live To Learn Workshop, Tea Talk in the zen den, group gatherings like ‘Walking Meditation in High Park’ or and an end-day challenge ‘Wrap Party Potluck + Prizes’ following a special silent candlelit practice. Costs: The 30 DayChallenger Pass = $120, and many studios charge Members additional fees to sign up though we include the challenges in our Membership Program.
TELL ME ABOUT GUEST PASSES…
We are committed to fostering community and want to gift our Monthly Members with yoga dates with friends and family; please inquire with the front desk about picking up guest passes for friends and family new to MYBW.